Skip to main content

Let's Talk Shit!


80 thousand tons - that's the amount of faeces, AKA shit, produced in Bangladesh every single day! And, of these huge amount of human waste, guess the number that's treated each day? Only 1%. Ever wonder what happens to the remaining 99%?  In this TEDx talk, listen to Ms Hasin Jahan recount how Practical Action faced this very challenge, and turned the problem itself into a solution.

Further Information

Collections Influence and Impact
Issue Date 29/11/2016
Format Video
Rights Holders TEDx