The Supporter Services Team are on-hand to answer your questions

We support our supporters

Our work to change the lives of those living in poverty wouldn’t happen without your support.

Our Supporter Services Team are committed to giving you a positive experience, however you choose to get involved. We’ll work hard to understand your needs and requests, and give clear answers to any questions you have.


Want to know more?

Get in touch at [email protected], call Monday–Friday 9am-5pm on 0800 389 1624 or find answers to our most frequently asked questions here

Supporter promise

Without your support, we wouldn’t have been able to improve sanitation in Bangladesh. Energise villagers in Malawi. Or connect remote villages in Nepal to more sustainable farming methods.

Read more

Gift Aid

Just two minutes can make a world of difference. Make every £1 you donate go further with Gift Aid

Read more

Our Work

Farming that Works

We’re making agriculture work better for smallholder farmers, many of them women, so they can adapt to climate change and achieve a good standard of living.

Energy that Transforms

We’re helping more people harness the transformational effects of clean affordable energy and to reduce avoidable deaths caused by smoke from indoor stoves and fires.

Cities Fit for People

We’re making cities in poorer countries cleaner, healthier, fairer places for people to live and work; with clean water to drink and refuse and sewage safely contained, collected and treated.

Resilience that Protects

We’re working with people to predict and prepare for natural hazards, to minimise the impact on their lives and livelihoods and reduce the risk of disasters.

Follow us on social media

An organisation you can trust

We’re committed to the highest standards in fundraising, transparency and reporting.

For every £1 we receive in donations, just 9 pence is spent on fundraising. The remaining 91% is spent on charitable activities around the world.

(2021/22 audited accounts, produced to Charity Commission norms).


91% of income (£25.2 million) was spent on Charitable activities, with the remaining 9% (£2.4 million) being spent on fundraising.

We are trusted by the UK and overseas governments who fund some of our projects, along with major foundations, corporations and UN bodies.

Practical Action is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and the Fundraising Preference Service


Read our Supporter PromisePrivacy Policy and  Transparency Policy