- Squashed tomato challenge Can your students transport tomatoes without squashing them? CREST in a day award
- Video gallery A range of videos illustrating how STEM is used to improve lives in the developing world
- Who's most at risk? NEW Geography resource - enables pupils to understand reasons placing people at risk from disasters
- Power for the World Pupils discover how energy access differs around the world then make their own wind turbine
- Yummy yoghurt makers Primary pupils investigate making yoghurt, a CREST superstar activity
- Beat the Flood Our great new STEM challenge. Students design and build their own flood-proof home.
- Beat the Flood in Schools Examples of how our new challenge is being used in primary and secondary schools
- Concept Cartoons Concept Cartoons - cartoons on environmental issues to to intrigue, provoke discussion and stimul...
Our science, design and technology, and geography resources focus on a whole range of global issues including energy, climate change and disaster risk reduction.
These popular free resources for teachers include lesson plans, PowerPoints, activities, posters, challenges, images, videos and games all set within a global context. Check out our popular STEM challenges if you haven't done so already.
Who's Most At Risk? - NEW exciting Geography / STEM activity - pupils age 11-18 discover what makes people around the world at risk from the effects of natural hazards
Power for the World - Pupils investigate energy access then build their own wind turbine
NEW - Yummy yoghurt makers - primary pupils investigate how to make yoghurt like farmers in Bangladesh
Global learning in Science - how global learning fits the science curricula in the UK