- Squashed tomato challenge Can your students transport tomatoes without squashing them? CREST in a day award
- Floating Garden Challenge Our new challenge asks students to find a solution to a problem faced by farmers in Bangladesh
- Yummy yoghurt makers Primary pupils investigate making yoghurt, a CREST superstar activity
- Beat the Flood Our great new STEM challenge. Students design and build their own flood-proof home.
- Beat the Flood in Schools Examples of how our new challenge is being used in primary and secondary schools
- Video gallery A range of videos illustrating how STEM is used to improve lives in the developing world
- Concept Cartoons Concept Cartoons - cartoons on environmental issues to to intrigue, provoke discussion and stimul...
- Moja Island Challenge students to find a suitable renewable energy solution for their island
Our science, design and technology, and geography resources focus on a whole range of global issues including energy, climate change and disaster risk reduction.
These popular free resources for teachers include lesson plans, PowerPoints, activities, posters, challenges, images, videos and games all set within a global context. Check out our popular STEM challenges if you haven't done so already.
NEW - Yummy yoghurt makers - primary pupils investigate how to make yoghurt like farmers in Bangladesh
Global learning in Science - how global learning fits the science curricula in the UK
Video gallery - a selection of videos of our work
Beat the Flood in schools - case studies of schools who have taken the challenge
Concept Cartoons - Produced with Millgate House Education