Forum for Technology Justice
The Centre for Carbon Innovation, Edinburgh, 10-11 March 2016
Eighty people converged in Edinburgh for two days of inspiration, collaboration and passionate debate about our shared future and how technology will shape it.
- What would a world with fairer access to technology look and feel like?
- What would it take to end the use of technology that harms others and the planet.
- How must the nature of innovation change to support this?
- Chi Onwurah MP
- Ben Ramalingam (IDS)
- Matthias Huisken (iFixit)
- Ken Banks (kiwanja.net)
- Fiona Reid (Oxford fellow, former director of UKCDS)
- Simon Trace (innovation consultant and former CEO of Practical Action)
“A world in which everyone has access to existing technologies that are essential to life and the focus of efforts to innovate and develop new technologies is firmly centred on solving the great challenges the world faces today: ending poverty and providing a sustainable future for everyone on our planet.”Find out more
Forum for Technology Justice programme
Detailed programme for Technology Justice forum at University of Edinburgh 10/11 March 2016
Comments on Technology Justice forum
Post it notes captured at the forum of comments, learning and future action