- Squashed tomato challenge Can your students transport tomatoes without squashing them? CREST in a day award
- Image gallery Beautiful images to download on topics including water, costume, recycling and transport
- Beat the Flood Our great new STEM challenge. Students design and build their own flood-proof home.
- Concept Cartoons Concept Cartoons - cartoons on environmental issues to to intrigue, provoke discussion and stimul...
- Energy Revision Cards Small revision cards packed with key information to help with the topic of Energy
- Floating Garden Challenge Our new challenge asks students to find a solution to a problem faced by farmers in Bangladesh
- Technology Justice Students identify their technology needs and wants,then explore the concept of Technology Justice
- Moja Island Challenge students to find a suitable renewable energy solution for their island
Our science, design and technology, and geography resources focus on a whole range of global issues including energy, climate change and disaster risk reduction.
These popular free resources for teachers include lesson plans, PowerPoints, activities, posters, challenges, images, videos and games all set within a global context. Check out our popular STEM challenges if you haven't done so already.
New science curriculum in England - key stages 1-3
Concept Cartoons - Produced with Millgate House Education
Beat the Flood - our great new STEM challenge and competition
Technology Justice - Students identify their own technology needs and wants, then explore the concept of Technology Justice
Floating Garden Challenge - NEW challenge to find a solution to a real problem facing farmers in Bangladesh
Practical Action in Schools newsletter
In the past few weeks, I’ve been visiting schools who are delivering Practical Action’s new Beat ...
If so, there are a lot of Gifted and Talended co-ordinators who would say you should try our STEM...