- Squashed tomato challenge Can your students transport tomatoes without squashing them? CREST Discovery Award
- Video gallery A range of videos illustrating how STEM is used to improve lives in the developing world
- Make the Link Engaging enquiry based lesson plans and support materials on climate change, food preservation, e...
- Technical briefs for school Fantastic secondary source material for pupils on a range of subjects including energy, food, wat...
- Power for the World Pupils discover how energy access differs around the world then make their own wind turbine
- Beat the Flood Our great new STEM challenge. Students design and build their own flood-proof home.
- Concept Cartoons Concept Cartoons - cartoons on environmental issues to to intrigue, provoke discussion and stimul...
Set within a Global context our science, design and technology, and geography resources really engage pupils. They focus on a whole range of global issues including energy, climate change, food security and disaster risk reduction.
These popular FREE resources for teachers include lesson plans, PowerPoints, activities, posters, challenges, images, videos, games and more.
Check out our popular STEM challenges if you are looking for a fun activity to deliver at you STEM or Science club...or how about as the focus of a collapsed curriculum day?