Nightrider ™ - Join our 2014 team!
Nightrider ™ - a 100km bike ride around London at night; a chance to see London in a different light
When: Saturday 7th June 2014
Start: Alexandra Palace at 23:15
Registration NOW OPEN!
Why should I do it?
- Because this amazing cycling event will give you the opportunity to see London as you’ve never seen it before.
- You’ll get to be part of the biggest and best team entering Nightrider and will join 99 others cycling for Practical Action on this amazing road race!
- You’ll be helping us to help poor people out of poverty throughout the developing world.
What’s more, the cycling shirt we give you for signing up is the…well let’s just say it’s pretty smart!
How much is it?
Not much at all! You pay £39 on registration, then all we ask is you raise £175 to help us to carry out our vital work.
What do I get?
- 100km bike ride
- Fully signposted route
- Map and GPS available near event
- Practical Action cycling top and Nightrider hi-viz vest
- Cycle mechanic and sweep vehicle
- First aiders and security staff
- Break stops every 20 km with snacks and water
- Breakfast on finish
- Practical Action fundraising pack and support
Where does my money go?
At Practical Action we work with poor people in Africa, Asia and Latin America. We believe that the answer to poverty should be long term, so using simple sustainable technology we can help people help themselves out of poverty.
Your donations could support so many of our projects like helping people in Bangladesh continue to grow food even when their land has been washed away by floods; or enabling families in Sudan preserve their precious crops so they can continue to feed their families long after the harvest.
How do I sign up?
It's simple! Just click on the link below and follow the steps!
By challenging yourself for one night, you could help us challenge poverty for a lifetime
Here's what Paul thought - let him convince you to sign up!Find out more
Here is our promotional E-Toolkit for marketing and Fundraising - please use it!
Get in touch we'd love to hear from you...
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 634537