Market Assessment Services for the humanitarian sector
Before, during and after emergencies...
Markets matter: whether it is for access to food and essential items, or to protect and restore livelihoods / income.
In sudden or slow-onset disasters, a good understanding of market systems is essential to response design, to recovery planning and for disaster preparedness.
Practical Action Consulting now offers a range of market-related services for the humanitarian sector that can be tailored to individual agency needs:
• Market assessments in emergency situations
• Market analysis for disaster risk reduction (DRR)
• Market interventions for early economic recovery
• Tailored training courses (including the EMMA Toolkit)
• Mentoring & capacity-building
• Monitoring and impact-evaluation
For more information please contact: email@example.com