Finding technical and development information a problem?
- your first port of call for technical and development information
Did you know that Janathakshan provides free of charge, technical and developmental information sought by grassroots development workers, community-based organisations, NGOs and other agencies using appropriate technologies to implement sustainable development.
We offer you a range of information on technolgies, approaches qand related policies on agriculture, renewable energy, natural resource mangement, housing, fishereies, working with urban poor and transport
Why is Janathakshan different from any other web based service provider?
- Information supplied is of direct relevance to the individual enquiry
- Context specific information is supplied
- Linking with experts drawn from different fields
- Personalized service
- Availability of offline systems and resources where online resources are difficult to be tapped into
- Answers to the technical enquiries are provided in local languages
- A continued service that ensure customer satisfaction
- Technical information on a wide range of issues such as energy, housing, waste management, natural resource management
- Technical information is also available in easy to understand user friendly formats such as CDs, podcasts, technical briefs etc
In addition we also have a range of offline services for you
- Technical briefs
- Resource Centre with a collection of appropriate technology publications
DROP IN AT OUR OFFICE,
Practical Action, 05, Lionel Edirisinghe Mawatha, Kirulapone, Colombo 05
CALL US ON 011 2829412
OR SEND AND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org