Food for Good
Do you need an excuse to get together with friends, have some food and have a great time? Probably not! But we can give you one anyway!
Food for Good is a way for you to help poor communities so that they could have Food for Good. Very simply, by getting involved you'll be making a difference to people's lives.
We want you to invite your friends over for a meal and ask them to make a donation to Practical Action for the privilege! This is a great way to raise money and have some fun with your nearest and dearest at the same time.
It could be:
- anything from a barbeque in the garden to a full blown 12 course banquet,
- your birthday celebration with jelly and ice cream,
- tea and cakes for elevenses,
- a theme night where everyone could get dressed up for a cordon bleu meal or dressed down for a pyjama party,
- or anything really that takes your fancy!
The beauty of this is you can do whatever you would like to do, whenever you want to do it. We will be happy to offer advice and support whenever you need it and have a fundraising pack available with some fantastic ideas, top tips and hints. The welcome letter explains what's in the pack, and don't forget to send in your Registration Form to sign up. You could even grab one of these fantastic free Practical Action tea-towels!
Food for Good fundraising pack
- Welcome Letter
- How to get started
- Registration Form
- Food for Good in Action
- How the internet can help
- Menu Card
- Tell us about your dinner - and how much money you collected!
- Press Release Template
Alternatively, you can download all the files in one go: Food for Good fundraising pack (ZIP). Please note, this is a zipped file and you will need unzip software such as WinZip to open it.
Or could give us a call on 01926 634537 or e-mail email@example.com with any queries or to request a pack by post.