Compost Toilets

This technical brief describes a compost toilet that has proved to be most effective in water-logged areas where pit-latrines and septic tanks are inappropriate.

Read more...

Comments

Damn you! said:

doriandouma said:
    I had to jump through so many hoops to "download" this document, and it's not even a download. I hate your web designer! You wasted my time!
    on 7/4/12

Neil Philip Noble said:

said:
      If you do have problems with downloads you can always contact us be email or the enquiry form and we can send you the pdf document you were interested in.
      on 10/4/12

Stacia Nordin said:

Nordin said:
    Thank you so much for all the effort you are making at getting practical information out to us for free and in a doable format. I'm also having a lot of struggle with downloading but haven't kept notes of which links are wrong. I keep clicking on something that I want and it gives me something else. Despite double checking my 'click' and re-doing a few of them 3 times just to make sure. it would be good for someone to go through and make sure links match the description. Thanks again though, at least 3/4ths of the links have been right!
    on 4/11/12

James Perry said:

said:
    Can you please send me the download pdf for compost toilets, I keep trying but can't seem to get it.. you can send to james@culturalpursuits.com Thanks
    on 24/6/13

Dawn McGahey said:

said:
      I have just emailed you the technical brief on Compost Toilets. Many thanks
      on 26/6/13

WORDWRITER said:

said:
    SAME THING. WASTE OF TIME we support you practcal action, but you need more excellence in your web dynamics
    on 25/6/13

Gavin MacMillan said:

said:
    Just to say the download link worked fine for me. Thanks :)
    on 9/7/13

Mel Hagen said:

said:
    Same problems. Please email thechnical brief to design activist@telkomsa.net Thanks
    on 23/8/13

Dawn said:

said:

Hi Mel

I have tried to email you the Technical Brief but it keeps bouncing. If you would like to receive the brief by mail please send your details to infoserv@practicalaction.org.uk.

Many thanks

on 11/9/13

Kim Dowsett said:

said:
    Can you please email me this document kimdowsett@gmail.com thanks
    on 10/9/13

Post a Comment