Solar Photovoltaic Waterpumping

Understand the advantages and disadvantages of solar photovoltaic water pumping are outlined in this document including real world application.

Read more...

Comments

Hamman Adamu Jagwale Jenee said:

said:
    I was on this site last nite i must sincerely confess that this site is very rich in terms of practical contents compare to other sites i've being visited before now. Thanks to your resources persons please keep the good works on. Cheers!
    on 1/11/11

DR. ESSAM MITWALLY - MANAGER, GLOBAL SOLAR PUMPING PROJECT - WORLD BANK said:

emitwally said:
    I WAS PLEASED TO READ THIS ARTICLE WHICH EMPHASIZES THE APPLICATION I STARTED IN 1979 WHILE I WAS WITH THE WORLD BANK. THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFULLY APPLICATION IS THE MATCHING OF THE POWER SOURCE WITH THE PUMPING REQUIREMENTS.
    on 8/11/11

Manoj K Jain said:

mjain_4 said:
    The best ever site on Sustainable Development & Renewable Energy .
    on 2/12/12

Mihir Kumar Pradhan said:

said:
    An excellent guide . We will take the inputs to add solar power for drinking water delivery in communities, mostly villages of western Odisha state in India. Currently the scheme is same as outlined in the manual except we use AC submersible pumps instead of DC & they are powered by AC utility power. The power outage often results in irregular & untimely drinking water supply, even sometimes lasts for days together due to distribution transformer failure.
    on 25/6/13

sathish thatikonda said:

said:
    i want the voltage rating of solar power water pumps
    on 27/9/13

john madilu said:

said:
    Am an electrical technician. and i do solar installation in small scale. i need to learn more in larger scale installation plant and how to carryout t's survey report Thanks john uganda.
    on 16/11/13

amu said:

said:
    its not downloadind....
    on 23/2/14

Post a Comment