Oil Extraction

The possible income from oil extraction is often enough to justify the cost of setting up and running a small-scale oil milling business.

Read more...

Comments

Niki said:

said:
    Yes, this site is very good! Our oil press machine is also very good . jajajaja
    on 3/11/11

Deepika prajapati said:

said:
    Solvent extraction techniques of oilseeds
    on 18/12/11

Neil said:

neilnoble said:
      Oils can also be extracted with solvents, but solvent extraction is a complex and costly operation. Solvent extraction isn’t suited for small-scale processing because of high capital and operating costs, risks due to fire and explosions from solvents, and the sheer complexity. Management of solvents such as hexane is a problem as well (Principles of Oil Extraction).
      on 20/12/11

BIGGY said:

said:
    please i need answer on extraction and production of essential oil from cashew nut
    on 3/2/12

mohd ali said:

said:
    hello all. i need to know how to extract oil from meat. i need meat oil for tradisional healing of back pain.
    on 12/2/12

yashashri said:

said:
    its nice it very useful for us
    on 16/2/12

BO said:

said:
    Hi do you know how I can extract Shea oil from the nut or the butter? Thanks
    on 1/3/12

Neil Philip Noble said:

neilnoble said:
      Attempts have been made to introduce small-scale technology to extract shea butter, especially the use of a bridge press with marginal yield increases over the manual method. The resulting press cake provides a useful fuelwood substitute. A fully-motorised method mimicking the steps involved in the manual rural butter extraction methods was developed by the Technology Consultancy Centre of Kumasi University of Technology, Ghana but the equipment is costly and, depending on the shea butter value, may not cover capital and operating costs. Commercial expellers are used to extract the butter from shea nuts due to economies of scale.
      on 1/3/12

priyanka gaikwad said:

said:
    from oil seed how oil is extracted by distilation process?
    on 4/3/12

louise said:

said:
    need more pics prefalble machine ones
    on 9/3/12

Post a Comment