The Brighton Marathon
When 6 April 2014
Difficulty It's a marathon!!
A great alternative to the London marathon, this is the second largest maraton in the UK! The route takes in the best of Brighton, views across the glorious South Downs and some of England’s beautiful coastline.
Generally, it is a fast course, held exclusively on roads and tarmac promenade and the entire route is free of traffic. Crowds line the entire route and make the Brighton Marathon one of the most atmospheric marathon routes in the world.
"I loved it! The atmosphere was amazing and after the half way mark it was all plain sailing. I have never enjoyed hitting the wall so much - the metaphorical wall that is!"
- 26.2 mile marked route
- Brighton Marathon Exhibition
- Training Days (at extra cost, see here for details)
- A Practical Action welcome pack, full of fundraising tips and advice
- A Practical Action running t-shirt
- Dedicated events staff to help with any fundraising or events questions
Registration now closed.
If you have your own place in this fantastic event then you can still join our team - give us a call on 01926 634537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a running shirt.