Fat of the Land – what did you think?
8 Responses to “Fat of the Land – what did you think?”
Leave a Reply
- How a view tower is helping to save lives?
- A brighter future for the Himalaya community
- Farmers know better
- Hiking in the Shivapuri
- As the costs of renewables plummet, are we about to see Technology Justice in the energy sector?
- Bringing sustainable energy to rural communities in Malawi
- “A dam and an apple both use water to bring us energy” I like the statement, Do you?
- Flooding in Sudan – part 1
- Effects of strikes on the livelihoods of poor farmers in Bangladesh
- Handwashing, Bangla Style
- World Water Week: the good, the bad, the unexpected
- Innovation – is there a role for government in getting new technology to market?
- Programmes and themes (607)
- Where we work (416)
- News and campaigns (832)
- Fundraising (118)
- Practical Answers (40)
- Practical Action Consulting (21)
- Schools (78)
Popular topicsAccess to services adaptation Africa Bangladesh blog CEO climate change communications Copenhagen 2009 development drought East Africa Education Energy energy access food security Fundraising Gemma Hume ICTs Julie Brown Julie Pollard Kenya Kenya visit Mandera nanotechnology Nanotechnology Nepal News and campaigns New Technologies new technology Peru poverty Practical Action Rebuilding Reducing vulnerability renewable energy sanitation schools Schumacher Sudan technology technology justice water Women Zimbabwe
Admin and RSS feeds